Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I still love the look of confirmation in their lil faces!! I've had this house up here for 9 years, neighbors really don't know me so well cause I'm in Indiana all week. Last week our little dog runs out the front door, I just have my sweat pants on, no shirt. I chase this lil bastard 4 blocks. I get back home, find out that 3 neighbors called the cops about a tattooed crazy guy chasing a lil dog!! I laughed all week about that!!

:lmfao: did you get tazed just for good measure?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Drive by.

Busy day at work, about to head out...gotta mow the yard when I get home since I put it off yesterday. I'm hungry and just want to ride and get food but nooo...honey-do list calls and a mowing I will go.

Lurk on lurkers :shady:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Looks like the whole tree may be coming down. Big hole at the bottom with lots of ants marching in and out. One more big branch has to be removed first to avoid smashing buildings...of course that one is also hanging over the buildings. Not happening today. He says he will work on it more tomorrow. Of course, I go to the neighbor's in the morning. Looks like it might be trying to blow in some more rain for this evening.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    :wavey: Hey everyone. I just got back from a few hours at the range. It's nice to go on weekdays, because I usually have the whole range to myself. There wasn't anyone on the shotgun, rifle, or handgun ranges! :rockwoot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    had a real good day. only a couple of days, with the holiday I didn't even attempt to get a hold of cm.

mom, that does suck. Hope you get it down before it comes down

It is a pretty big (fat) tree so I don't think it is in danger of falling right away, but it is in a spot where we hoped we would never have to deal with removing it. It will definitely have to be done on a day with no wind so we can tie it off to the tractor and pull it the way we want it to fall. Removing as many branches as possible first will help save the buildings but that is going to be tricky too. I'm just glad that the ladder caught on a big branch when the limb hit it today and nearly knocked it over or him off of it. When I saw the chainsaw flying to the ground still running, I knew things were not going according to plan!

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    :shady:

i went to do my install today and was on the way to pickup the equipment....came to a stop light and hit the brakes and they went to the floor!!!!....right threw the light i went....THANK GOD no was coming!!!!

was fun driving home 30 miles with no brakes.....fixed rusted line then will try install tomorrow......

:shady:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom