Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Same here, I've got a 28Cu ft Stainless French-door LG sitting in the kitchen. Paid $200 for it, plus $90 for a new compressor, it has been running beautifully since Feb. 2 weeks later I found a 30Cu ft white Samsung french door for $100, condenser plugged up, $45 for a new one! I finally bit the bullet and bought 1 new appliance, stainless Samsung $1,500 gas stove, got it on clearance of course for $700. I just can't force myself to pay full retail on something I can find for less, or fix for less myself.

We found a 3 door Samsung (drawer style freezer) on clearance last fall. Smoking deal. Same with the new stove. The old Amana stove locked the door on cleaning cycle and would not unlock. Board to a :poop: and not parts available. Out to the curb.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I haven't reloaded 9mm in a few years. I had been using Berry's for my 9mm reloads. My old reloads with the Berry's bullets are working really well in my gun.

Since I'm not shooting the inferior gun called 'Glock', I could use lead bullets. My only concern with IBC are the plethora of bad reviews I've seen both on INGO and elsewhere. Has their quality improved, because they are cheap?

I've not experienced any issues other than an occasional glob of the blue lube (maybe 1-2 per 1000). I've been to the shop, hung out with the guys and seen the whole operation in action. It truly is a tiny "dad and son" operation in the back of their lawn mower repair shop. I discussed the negative reviews with Dave and Mitch, and it seems the issues were when they first started out and hadn't quite tweaked their process yet.

Also, they will go well above and beyond to rectify any issues that may arise. On one order, I only received 500 of the 1000 I ordered. I spoke to Mitch, he apologized, and 2 days later I received another 1000 bullets as an apology for the mistake.

They are good guys in my book.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    We found a 3 door Samsung (drawer style freezer) on clearance last fall. Smoking deal. Same with the new stove. The old Amana stove locked the door on cleaning cycle and would not unlock. Board to a :poop: and not parts available. Out to the curb.
    I took a pretty good lashing from my wife for having 2 massive fridges in her dining room for 2 weeks waiting on parts. That's why I bought her a brand new stove lol. I'm still riding the good tidings wave from that one. Plus Convection oven cooks in about 1/2 the time!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OK, trying this again.

36a_zps2cf7c239.jpg

My new 36 that I picked up today.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I took a pretty good lashing from my wife for having 2 massive fridges in her dining room for 2 weeks waiting on parts. That's why I bought her a brand new stove lol. I'm still riding the good tidings wave from that one. Plus Convection oven cooks in about 1/2 the time!

My wife has yet to wrap her mind around the convection thing. I am staying out of it.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    WTF!! 2 massive Midgets should never be kept in your dining room for two weeks. What, wait, ohhhh fridges!!! Never mind!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom