• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Drama. Its the story of my life lately. The other day my daughter had a bit of a wedding planning meltdown. We went from life is beautiful to everyone's head exploding and the wedding is off and back to life is beautiful and all is well in a period of around 8 hours. Unfortunately, that eight hours was mostly at night which resulted in me taking the next day off work. Now I'm dealing with the fact that my washer just died and my daughter is getting married in two days. My wife picked up a part for me during her errands today but she won't be home for a while. I'm hoping the part she picked up for me will correct the problem. Having a broken washer 2 days before a wedding is not a happy situation. I'm off work the next couple days. I'm supposed to be available for wedding preparations. I don't even know what that means yet. I'll just keep my head down and keep moving for the next few days and then I should be fine.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Drama. Its the story of my life lately. The other day my daughter had a bit of a wedding planning meltdown. We went from life is beautiful to everyone's head exploding and the wedding is off and back to life is beautiful and all is well in a period of around 8 hours. Unfortunately, that eight hours was mostly at night which resulted in me taking the next day off work. Now I'm dealing with the fact that my washer just died and my daughter is getting married in two days. My wife picked up a part for me during her errands today but she won't be home for a while. I'm hoping the part she picked up for me will correct the problem. Having a broken washer 2 days before a wedding is not a happy situation. I'm off work the next couple days. I'm supposed to be available for wedding preparations. I don't even know what that means yet. I'll just keep my head down and keep moving for the next few days and then I should be fine.
    Tip- say nothing to any female involved in the wedding. just nod and do as you are told :)

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

I will not do drama. Sounds like you made the right choice. Sorry to hear about the washer.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've been gnawing on some delicious smoked jerky I made last night on the Weber...

409569606.jpg

409569618.jpg

I'm placing my order for about 10 pounds right now. I'll even come pick it up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Oh no....there goes Tokyo...Bridezilla.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom