mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning everyone! I am an aunt again. My nephew and his wife had a beautiful baby boy last night. It was a nice way to start my day seeing pictures of the new little guy on my Facebook page first thing this morning. He wasn't due for another week so it was a surprise :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good morning everyone! I am an aunt again. My nephew and his wife had a beautiful baby boy last night. It was a nice way to start my day seeing pictures of the new little guy on my Facebook page first thing this morning. He wasn't due for another week so it was a surprise :):

Congrates Aunty Mom45

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have to leave in about 30 minutes to take my daughter to her appointment to get her tooth pulled and hubby is on an extension ladder tying a rope to a big branch in a tree that is hanging over two buildings....not sure I should leave! I already saw one large branch land in a bed of my flowers. I hope this goes as he has planned.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I want to finish mowing, but it's too wet. Need to call the vet in a few minutes. My Lucy (American Eskimo) has some sort of a lump or growth on her tail. She's got so much hair I didn't notice it before. Hope it's nothing serious.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have to leave in about 30 minutes to take my daughter to her appointment to get her tooth pulled and hubby is on an extension ladder tying a rope to a big branch in a tree that is hanging over two buildings....not sure I should leave! I already saw one large branch land in a bed of my flowers. I hope this goes as he has planned.

This doesn't sound like it is going to end well????

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Hope he is using the tracor to load the branch so it falls away from the building.........:nailbite:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I gotta go now, but first need to see if he needs help. Just saw the chainsaw fall when the big branch nearly wiped him out on the top of the ladder. I just love independent men who think they are invincible.

Have a good one all...I'll report in later if the tree wins or hubby does!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I gotta go now, but first need to see if he needs help. Just saw the chainsaw fall when the big branch nearly wiped him out on the top of the ladder. I just love independent men who think they are invincible.

Have a good one all...I'll report in later if the tree wins or hubby does!
    Have a good day, mom. Hope everything turns out okay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom