mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I don't need tires so please don't jinx me...oh wait, yes I do...the pickup could use some. I think the tires on it were bought in 1999 or something! LOL! I only put about 3,000 miles a year on it so they last a long time.

Howdy all!! Had meetings this morning and was vacuuming when the phone started ringing. Saw it was the neighbor so I called back and got her machine. Figured I'd hop online in case she tried calling back but it has been a while now and no return call. Back to finish the sweeping...that means the phone will ring as soon as I turn the sweeper back on.:lmfao:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Howdy mom, was in your neighborhood yesterday!!

I heard. We were cruising around Bass Lake on the motorcycle. Should have hopped over to Maxincuckee and looked for the pirate ship I guess!

Sounds like you guys had a good visit. Did you go to the Evil Czech for pizza? I saw you went out to eat and that is the place DB told me I have to try some time.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I heard. We were cruising around Bass Lake on the motorcycle. Should have hopped over to Maxincuckee and looked for the pirate ship I guess!

Sounds like you guys had a good visit. Did you go to the Evil Czech for pizza? I saw you went out to eat and that is the place DB told me I have to try some time.
    Wish you would of came by, I'm not sure the name of the restaurant , but it was across from the Root-beer stand! Had pizza and drinks!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Wish you would of came by, I'm not sure the name of the restaurant , but it was across from the Root-beer stand! Had pizza and drinks!

Oh...I be you went to Papa's. Good pizza there too! We haven't been there since last year. We tend to avoid Culver on the weekends during the summer. It is usually pretty crowded with all of the weekenders. Bass Lake was nuts enough but there was something there I wanted to check out.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Oh...I be you went to Papa's. Good pizza there too! We haven't been there since last year. We tend to avoid Culver on the weekends during the summer. It is usually pretty crowded with all of the weekenders. Bass Lake was nuts enough but there was something there I wanted to check out.
    I enjoyed the area, wasn't to many people. But then it was latter on a Sunday. Next time you and hubby has to make down for some pizza!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I enjoyed the area, wasn't to many people. But then it was latter on a Sunday. Next time you and hubby has to make down for some pizza!!

It is a nice little town. The ride around the lake is nice on the bike...lots of nice homes and scenery.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    God it's raining hard here!! Filling up the pool! Gotta look on the good side!!

Send some here please. I don't feel like watering today and we need it. The wind is kicking up but I want rain too. So far, we just had a little bit...not enough to do any good.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    It is a nice little town. The ride around the lake is nice on the bike...lots of nice homes and scenery.
    Next time I'm bringing the bike! It's less then an hour away from me. The school was AWSOME, DB was super cool, and the lake was beautiful!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Next time I'm bringing the bike! It's less then an hour away from me. The school was AWSOME, DB was super cool, and the lake was beautiful!!

Sounds like an excellent plan! I better get the floor swept...this cat hair isn't going to disappear on its own.

BBS

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Send some here please. I don't feel like watering today and we need it. The wind is kicking up but I want rain too. So far, we just had a little bit...not enough to do any good.
    Sun just popped out, , maybe the rain is heading your way!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom