• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    * sigh * We have officially started our search for a facility to care for my wife's parents. We all knew it would come to this eventually but no one looks forward to it. We made our first visit to check on a place today. It appears this place does not have the proper facilities to fulfill all their needs but we did manage to get some good information to help us in our search. Its not going to be easy no matter how much information we have though.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    * sigh * We have officially started our search for a facility to care for my wife's parents. We all knew it would come to this eventually but no one looks forward to it. We made our first visit to check on a place today. It appears this place does not have the proper facilities to fulfill all their needs but we did manage to get some good information to help us in our search. Its not going to be easy no matter how much information we have though.
    Sorry that you must go thru this Supr. Sending prayers that you and your wife have the strength to get thru this, and that you find a great and caring home for the parents.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Sorry to hear you have to go through that.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Sorry that you must go thru this Supr. Sending prayers that you and your wife have the strength to get thru this, and that you find a great and caring home for the parents.

Thanks! As stressful as it may be, I consider it an honor to be involved. Taking proper care of our elders is a very important responsibility.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My dad said he would never go into a nursing home. He was almost right. He was there less than 24 hours. My mom had no other choice. It was his last straw. Now she blames herself. Very tragic.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County

I had to do the same thing with my parents. Things did workout for the best.
    When you think you have one picked out stop by one evening. You will learn alot.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Thanks! As stressful as it may be, I consider it an honor to be involved. Taking proper care of our elders is a very important responsibility.

Hey Supr, my Wife is a Dietician in that business. What area are you looking for and I will ask her if she knows a good one???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom