• Status
    Not open for further replies.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    Oh, I hope this isn't a fellow member on here. But something funny (to me) happened today. I got a chuckle and you guys probably will too..

So me and my friend, who I've been helping shop for a handgun are out at GM coonfingering. There was a young man, with his lady friend a couple displays over. They are joking with the employee while messing with a full size desert eagle .50 The girl is holding the pistol, slide locked back and I notice she can't fit her hand around the handle, and cant figure out how to release the slide. The man looks over to me, and says "if you saw her carrying this would you be scared", to which I respond "yeah, I'd be scared she is going to hurt herself". He kinda gets a little attitude and says "this lady knows how to handle a gun okay..." Me and my friend laugh and carry on about our business, for about 5 minutes at least, I notice the employee is trying his best to teach this girl how to release the slide. I assume she was so tiny, and weak she didnt have the strength to pull it back.

If that is knowing how to handle a gun, I need to start charging for my "expertise"

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Screw you both. I would rather be tired than whatever the hell this is. My stomach felt a little weird all night. Now it's beyond weird. Now my body is trying to expel my entrails through any orifice possible

You need one of these...

!horse.jpg

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Oh, I hope this isn't a fellow member on here. But something funny (to me) happened today. I got a chuckle and you guys probably will too..

So me and my friend, who I've been helping shop for a handgun are out at GM coonfingering. There was a young man, with his lady friend a couple displays over. They are joking with the employee while messing with a full size desert eagle .50 The girl is holding the pistol, slide locked back and I notice she can't fit her hand around the handle, and cant figure out how to release the slide. The man looks over to me, and says "if you saw her carrying this would you be scared", to which I respond "yeah, I'd be scared she is going to hurt herself". He kinda gets a little attitude and says "this lady knows how to handle a gun okay..." Me and my friend laugh and carry on about our business, for about 5 minutes at least, I notice the employee is trying his best to teach this girl how to release the slide. I assume she was so tiny, and weak she didnt have the strength to pull it back.

If that is knowing how to handle a gun, I need to start charging for my "expertise"

The desert eagle definitely would not be my choice for a gun, but I would try handling a baby one possibly. I'm lucky that I have Man hands though, and long fingers :) my hands don't like the Lcp, shield, or the walthers in 380. Besides, I don't think that many people would want to carry a full size desert eagle?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom