Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I agree, however, that's the way is. But the bonus can be impressive. That's the :hooked:
    Hello again cm.

Nope, said I wasn't gonna do it. I'll have 4 yards to mow starting tomorrow.

Yeah I get the hook part. I have worked for 2 company's that had the hook in place and neither one of them came through for the full percentage. Took me about 3 hours to drive home, clean out the van, get a ride home lined up and give them back an empty truck. I also called all my steady customers and they left with me. They all scream like smashed cats. ****-em.

Told you I was in a harsh mood.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Been playing in the shop today CM??

No play yet. Parts are in the mail. I am building up the parts to put an HVAC system in this Sunday. Lots of fabricating. I am about half way there. Would be farther along if I could convince my son and SIL to put my :poop: back where it goes and clean up the equipment when they use it. And they do use it.......:(

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Yeah I get the hook part. I have worked for 2 company's that had the hook in place and neither one of them came through for the full percentage. Took me about 3 hours to drive home, clean out the van, get a ride home lined up and give them back an empty truck. I also called all my steady customers and they left with me. They all scream like smashed cats. ****-em.

Told you I was in a harsh mood.

That's pretty much the way I roll, and the GM knows that. Please don't hurt me, I'm just the messenger tonite. One night only. :woot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's pretty much the way I roll, and the GM knows that. Please don't hurt me, I'm just the messenger tonite. One night only. :woot:

Just been a couple of "Those" days. I should just chill with a beer in the corner but I still do not feel well enough to drink one. That damn cold just lingers.....:dunno:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Just been a couple of "Those" days. I should just chill with a beer in the corner but I still do not feel well enough to drink one. That damn cold just lingers.....:dunno:
    You Sir, need a six pack bath. Fill the tub with" as hot as you can stand it water". Get in, sit down. Have a six pack in a cooler next to the tub. Start drinking and lounging. Drink all six beers while in the hot water. When it starts to cool off, add more hot water. Then call for help when you want to exit the tub.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You Sir, need a six pack bath. Fill the tub with" as hot as you can stand it water". Get in, sit down. Have a six pack in a cooler next to the tub. Start drinking and lounging. Drink all six beers while in the hot water. When it starts to cool off, add more hot water. Then call for help when you want to exit the tub.

I like it.........:laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm into my second pot of coffee for the shift... I'm considering cooking some grounds up in a spoon and mainlining this ****!!

Just pour the hot cup slowly into your crotch area. You will get a much harder rush and be wide awake for at least a while. Repeat process when eye lids start to fall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom