Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    It could be like the movies, I sit back, enjoy some popcorn and watch the show...but in this case the show is some guys working. Not very entertaining.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I am here...just caught up on my reading since this morning. Am going to have to find the cat soon to take him to the vet. Neighbor is done with her appointment and home. Got her walker put back together after it almost lost a wheel while she was using it. Hubby had a locking nut that we put on it. Aired up the tires on her car...her family apparently does not think that is important. Grrr....oh well. I'm glad I can help her.

Bought more things to plant. I have a lot of flower seeds and roots and things hiding in the closet to plant this weekend and when it warms up enough for those that are cold sensitive.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Hi mom!

welcome to INGO, we hope you enjoy the show. Refreshments are available in the kitchen at your house...please share with the rest of us

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I just had some leftover stuff for lunch with crackers and a hard boiled egg...followed by three cookies. I think I am full now.

Waiting for my daughter to wake up so I can find out if her car was badly damaged. She said bambi ran into her last night on her way to work. She did the overnight shift so I assume she is still asleep. Silly girl...I told her not to play with the critters on the road.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I had to take my dirty dishes to the sink. Cats have my laptop surrounded...one sitting on the left, another on the right and one on top of the printer sleeping. Help!!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I just noticed I am only about 600 posts behind you Jagee. You are slacking!

yeah, life got in the way of my post whoring. I lurk more now. That reminds me, haven't seen Nate in here in a while...

She said she stopped for a deer that was in the middle of the road and one of its friends ran into her driver's door.

those crazy deer...I'm convinced they know when it is about to be hunting season, cuz you'll see them all the time, then season comes in and nothing

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    yeah, life got in the way of my post whoring. I lurk more now. That reminds me, haven't seen Nate in here in a while...

those crazy deer...I'm convinced they know when it is about to be hunting season, cuz you'll see them all the time, then season comes in and nothing

I haven't seen Nate in any of the threads much lately. Either he is MIA or I'm in the wrong threads.

I agree on the deer. I hardly saw any on our property all winter. Now, they are in my back yard practically every morning and every evening. The guineas chased 6 of them out of the yard and into the woods the other day...was pretty silly to see those three little birds chasing 6 big deer like that.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Done with lunch with daughter!! She paid!!:rockwoot:

Mine tries to pay. I never let her because I know she can't afford it. One of these days, I will shock her and let her!! It will probably be a day she has no money because she is expecting me to insist on paying. :laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I haven't seen Nate in any of the threads much lately. Either he is MIA or I'm in the wrong threads.

I agree on the deer. I hardly saw any on our property all winter. Now, they are in my back yard practically every morning and every evening. The guineas chased 6 of them out of the yard and into the woods the other day...was pretty silly to see those three little birds chasing 6 big deer like that.

Saw nate last night but not remembering what thread. You can track him if you want. It takes an Indian to know these things....:)

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I think my grandpa is going to try and take me out to a German festival tonight for dinner, normally I'd be all for that but I think I'm going to be done working and be able to head home tonight. I do love German food though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom