Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Which day(s) are you going?

Haven't decided.
    Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
    Friday and or Saturday.
    Sunday I work days. And I have to save days that I burn up favors for me to go to meet and shoots.

If I get the rest off my Christmas lights down. Thursday, I'll probably reward myself and go both days.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Nailed it!

I had a gentleman come in today asking if we were hiring drivers. I had him fill out a job application and the form for the Motor Vehicle Report right there in store. I'm ready to hire a homeless dude with a scooter right now

I told my lady she should visit you in your stable/store but she has been busy.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If you guys want, I'll take you guys to a REAL Chinese place.
    I'm half Chinese btw, the buffets are nice, but the real food is better :D

Agreed. My other half spent some time in Korea and we can't find any good Korean joints around here. I do make some mean yaki mandu though. Obviously Korean isn't Chinese but we have the same problem with finding "real" food. I have an aunt who is half Korean. I need to just have her come over and cook for me.....well when I can use my kitchen again anyway

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Nailed it!

I had a gentleman come in today asking if we were hiring drivers. I had him fill out a job application and the form for the Motor Vehicle Report right there in store. I'm ready to hire a homeless dude with a scooter right now

Well, if I lose an arm or something here, I may have to keep that in mind.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Agreed. My other half spent some time in Korea and we can't find any good Korean joints around here. I do make some mean yaki mandu though. Obviously Korean isn't Chinese but we have the same problem with finding "real" food. I have an aunt who is half Korean. I need to just have her come over and cook for me.....well when I can use my kitchen again anyway
    Can your aunt recomend any good Asian massage places?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    She used to be in my delivery area too. I actually delivered to her old place one time when I decided to take deliveries out myself. It wasn't to her but it was her building

She's a bit farther away now.Not that it makes much difference to me but it's a longer ride if she goes to your store.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    People spoke Chinese in the restaurants in Indy so I assumed they were "real". :dunno:

The best way to see if it is good food is to see if over 80%+ of the people are Asian. Most Dim sum places are packed with asians :) They also serve exotic dishes for the daring...

I love Chinese "Dim sum" restaurants. So if you guys want to go, let me know when you're around Indy. More people =better because you can try more dishes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom