Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Got to go to work in a couple of minutes.
    teacher980988.gif

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning everyone. CM - Those babies are adorable and Ty - that is a great looking start to your family! And...your hair will grow back. :laugh:

Hubby is loading up the little boat to go do some fishing. I have a meeting and time with the neighbor on my agenda today so I guess I will skip this first outing for the year. If he's still out there when I get done, I may drive out and meet him at the lake. I'm pretty sure I know which fishing hole he is heading to.

Sun is shining but it is cold! Bird baths had ice on them that I had to break out to wash them out and refill them.

Opening day for turkey season and a huge hen (which we cannot shoot since it is tom's only) went strutting through the back yard first thing this morning. I haven't seen a turkey in the yard for a long time...out in the woods but not that close to the house.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We have a friend that is driving semi. He is driving from South Bend to Louisville KY every day. He gets home at about 3:30 in the afternoon...goes to bed at 5:30 and gets up at 11:30 to go pick up his load and go again. It is killing him! He's been doing it for about a month and has decided he just cannot do this.

I got a line on a local job that he is interested in so picked up an application for him and got it turned in yesterday. I sure hope he hears back from them. I just don't know how an employer expects people to do this. It's no wonder they had openings when he hired in.

I couldn't function getting up in the middle of the night like that and working long days. I could do 7 to 7 or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom