• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I can't make anything because my kitchen is out of commission. I can't even do dishes unless I do them in the bathroom :(

Making a cup of coffee when I woke up was interesting :laugh:
    Microwave can be plugged in anywhere in the house [so can steam veggies if needed]. Air-popper is the same - popper, popcorn, and a bowl :).

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Doing stuff with a microwave is not cooking.:nono:
    I didn't say using a microwave made you a chef, but you can, in fact, change food from an uncooked state to a cooked state using a microwave.

I suppose it depends on your definition of cooking and how picky you want to be. I steam my veggies on the stove but I could do it in a bowl in the microwave with a little bit of water.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I didn't say using a microwave made you a chef, but you can, in fact, change food from an uncooked state to a cooked state using a microwave.

I suppose it depends on your definition of cooking and how picky you want to be. I steam my veggies on the stove but I could do it in a bowl in the microwave with a little bit of water.

I can use the stove. It still works. The problem is that there are no counters or cabinets anywhere.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

You can can turn frozen or cold food into hot food but I would not call that cooking.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    You can can turn frozen or cold food into hot food but I would not call that cooking.
    You can also turn uncooked food into cooked food - just most do not prefer the taste of microwave-cooked food... That said if you were starving and had raw food and a microwave I imagine you'd get over it.

:)

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I can't make anything because my kitchen is out of commission. I can't even do dishes unless I do them in the bathroom :(

Making a cup of coffee when I woke up was interesting :laugh:

I can use the stove. It still works. The problem is that there are no counters or cabinets anywhere.

:dunno:......Whut'a hell's up with yer kitchen?.......:dunno:

'less it'a HUGE , custom damn thing......hell.....I can install 1 tops, appliances, all'at shizz in a day.....:):......whut's up with these dudes ?
    (whoever fix'n it......)

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Best coffee thingy out there.
    Klean Kanteen Insulated: Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle and Mug

K20VWSSL-BE_cart-preview.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.