• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    When I was a KM, I had zero respect for the number crunchers who hired in as managers. I came up from a lowly grill cook and could still kick it better than most my crew if needed. When it comes down to front line operations on a busy night, those pencil skills will get you nowhere!

Exactly. And I am really big on leading by example. This guy will go out and sleep in his car....yes, SLEEP in his CAR because he is tired. He wants all the drivers to do this lame ass new drop system while they're delivering but yet HE won't do it if he's doing deliveries. If I want my crew to do something, you can bet your last dime that I will do it too. The guy doesn't even know how to make a pizza. Honestly. I'd love to let him run my cut table on a Friday night. He'd lose the whole damn oven at least 2 or 3 times. And that's just the oven....Lord knows he couldn't handle the fryer as well.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It was terrible. But tomorrow is another day. I shouldn't complain. There are tons of people out there who are out of work and would love to have my job. I should be thankful that at least I can take care of my family
    Unfortunately, most of the tons of people who don't have a job are more than happy to not have a job. I think there are precious few who really want one. Anyway, sorry you had a stresser but I admire your outlook.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Sweet. I got rid of my .22 conversion kit. It just didn't give me the user feedback I require for range satisfaction.

I'd like to get an M&P15-22 for a fun-gun suppressor host, but until the bulk packs are more readily available, I'm perfectly satisfied driving tacks with the bolt action.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    MY DIL is very condescending. She talks to us like we are five year olds that she has to explain things to. Drives me nuts. She is the smartest person she has ever met; just ask her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom