• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I have used a razor on my face all winter. I would just use a beard trimmer and knock it down once a week. I shaved tonight with a razor and cut my damn lip. I suck at shaving. :)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well I'm not quite sure. I think I'm gonna have to go on another to find out for sure. Nothing wrong with her at all, this is the first date in over 5 years.

LOL

If you are both interested in pursuing a second date, I'd say that is a positive. I assume she lives fairly close to you? Similar interests?

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    She is a girl...just sayin'. So...how did it go? Was there chemistry as they say?

But does she have those nice DSLs?

If you are both interested in pursuing a second date, I'd say that is a positive. I assume she lives fairly close to you? Similar interests?

Shes in bedford, so not that far. Ya we have a good amount of similar interests she said we should do this again soon when we were departing and let me know when you get back to bloomington.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    You got a indoor fishing pond...how cool is that? :D

Not sure I would call it a fishing pond, while it is large, I rather not hook any of my fishes.

On a side note, some people do keep bass, blue gills, and/or catfish in a large fish tank though.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Shes in bedford, so not that far. Ya we have a good amount of similar interests she said we should do this again soon when we were departing and let me know when you get back to bloomington.

That is not far at all from Bloomington. I have family down that way so I'm pretty familiar with the area. Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom