Not open for further replies.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    morning BnB

Yeah, we are really proud of her. What hurts is she is not our oldest grand child...our oldest (her brother) served four years in the Marines with two tours in Afghanistan (got out last year). His Bday is coming up and we of course are proud of him....just makes this OLD Navy guy...well...feel kinda OLD :)
    :patriot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It looks DB is going to have a nice day for golfing...a little cool, but I see the sun today! I would love to be outside doing stuff, but I have to go to a baby shower this afternoon. It will be nice to see family, but we finally get a nice day and I'll be stuck inside.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    It looks DB is going to have a nice day for golfing...a little cool, but I see the sun today! I would love to be outside doing stuff, but I have to go to a baby shower this afternoon. It will be nice to see family, but we finally get a nice day and I'll be stuck inside.
    Not supposed to be to windy either.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    DB, you should swing by my work and pick me up. Bring a man akin so it looks like I'm still there. I just want to drive the golf cart around in the sun.

I had to undress a manakin last night...it was quite entertaining. One of the customers was apparently posting pictures to his Instagram

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Not supposed to be to windy either.

Well, I guess it will at least be a nice day for a drive then. I haven't been allowed to golf since my first attempt when I hit a squirrel with the ball and killed it. Sadly, it was not even close to where I had aimed the ball! After that, I was only allowed to drive the cart.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    :laugh: there are no details! Why was the customer instagramming that? :dunno:

Be back in 15 mins. Gonna go take a walk.

The girl in apparel couldn't find any other 5.11 pants in the size/color one of the customer's wanted, other then the pair on the manakin. So I purposefully make it funny. She had his pants pulled down by the time I got over there (did I mention they're anatomically correct enough to distinguish this was a male?) so I went behind him to lay him down, apologizing for what we were doing to him (the manakin lol). The customer's just thought it was funny we were disassembling this thing to get pants off. Had to take him off the base to get the stinkin' boot off before we could get the pants off. The whole time it was like "you're suuuure you're buying these pants, right?" We got the pants off, after the manakin separated itself at the waist. Took the bits to the back to wait for redressing today and the apparel girl told me the other customer was taking pictures of the manakin for Instagram.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    " We are the INGO Lurking League we sleep in caves and ditches, we wipe our *** with broken glass we're mean sons of *****es!"
    L.F.F.L. :shady:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom