Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a tattoo somewhere that says that!! I know, not my finest hour!!

Ya just had to be there.....:)

I have often said that if I would have known my life would stretch out this far I would have been kinder to my body. Upon giving that statement deep consideration as to what idiotic maneuver or stunt or feat of manhood I may have passed on to preserve my self I come up with "Nadda"................it all seemed so necessary at the time.....:dunno:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We'll get you in BAD *ss status before summer ends!!!

I'm hoping to spend more time in the little fishing boat catching bluegill this summer. My freezer needs restocked!

And...I am off to see the neighbor!! Talk to you all later...have a great day!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Ya just had to be there.....:)

I have often said that if I would have known my life would stretch out this far I would have been kinder to my body. Upon giving that statement deep consideration as to what idiotic maneuver or stunt or feat of manhood I may have passed on to preserve my self I come up with "Nadda"................it all seemed so necessary at the time.....:dunno:
    It's amazing how things end up isn't it! I sometimes wonder how my life would've turn out if I would've made wiser choices as a young man. But like you stated, I don't think I would've changed much. I have a great life with great family. I would hate to end my time on this earth, without being able to tell a good story. My story so far is pretty AWSOME!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's amazing how things end up isn't it! I sometimes wonder how my life would've turn out if I would've made wiser choices as a young man. But like you stated, I don't think I would've changed much. I have a great life with great family. I would hate to end my time on this earth, without being able to tell a good story. My story so far is pretty AWSOME!!

The saying "No matter where you go, There you are" is so true.
    Life is a path we forge. Every step/action/decision has put us all right where we are. To have deviated from the path even slightly would alter everything that came after.
    I have regrets but to have made decisions around them would have put me somewhere else. I like it right here. Regret is a teaching tool that if properly harnessed can change the world.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    The saying "No matter where you go, There you are" is so true.
    Life is a path we forge. Every step/action/decision has put us all right where we are. To have deviated from the path even slightly would alter everything that came after.
    I have regrets but to have made decisions around them would have put me somewhere else. I like it right here. Regret is a teaching tool that if properly harnessed can change the world.
    QFT!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom