Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Scored a HUGE interview for this week :rockwoot:

Good luck!

F'n midnights.
    I'm getting too old for this. I need to find me a rich girlfriend.

My husband has needed one of those for years.

I'm getting excited about picking up the new truck today so long as I can negotiate a fair deal.

I was with CM on this one....wondering what that was about but I saw your post. Is it due to the damage mostly that you are trading or just too many little things that have gone wrong so soon after getting it?

Looks like somehow this guy got himself a date tomorrow. I have no idea what happened.

Do tell...how did you find this girl? Sometimes those unexpected ones are the ones that work out best. I sure wasn't looking for a man in my life when I met my husband. My girlfriend and I were sitting at a bar slamming our mugs on the counter chanting "men are scum, men are dirt, we hate men" and he came over and asked me to dance. Who asks a slightly drunk woman chanting something like that to dance? I knew then he had to be a brave man!!

Good morning Ingo!!! Pretty calm morning here so far. Hubby went off to have some bloodwork done and other than Leroy (the cat) clawing my head, it has gone good so far. Thinking I might even clean the house today!! Maybe.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good luck!

My husband has needed one of those for years.

I was with CM on this one....wondering what that was about but I saw your post. Is it due to the damage mostly that you are trading or just too many little things that have gone wrong so soon after getting it?

Do tell...how did you find this girl? Sometimes those unexpected ones are the ones that work out best. I sure wasn't looking for a man in my life when I met my husband. My girlfriend and I were sitting at a bar slamming our mugs on the counter chanting "men are scum, men are dirt, we hate men" and he came over and asked me to dance. Who asks a slightly drunk woman chanting something like that to dance? I knew then he had to be a brave man!!

Good morning Ingo!!! Pretty calm morning here so far. Hubby went off to have some bloodwork done and other than Leroy (the cat) clawing my head, it has gone good so far. Thinking I might even clean the house today!! Maybe.

Morning Mom....We have been on a roll with the spring cleaning thing. Still a bit more to do.

Is hubby just rolling through a regular check up or is there an issue????

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning Mom....We have been on a roll with the spring cleaning thing. Still a bit more to do.

Is hubby just rolling through a regular check up or is there an issue????

He is having some minor (hopefully) issues so they ordered bloodwork prior to the colonoscopy that we need to get scheduled. Waiting on someone to call me to set that up. He also has a cardiology appointment coming up so I told him to get that bloodwork done at the same time. It's only a couple of weeks early so I'm sure the doctor will be okay with it...why spend the money for two separate blood draws? They get enough of our money as it is. He sees the cardiologist every 6 months ever since 2007 when he had his stents put in.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Oh and you guys talking about your snow being gone? Really? Here is my driveway yesterday...it is finally melted down to gravel.

downsized_0310141558.jpg

And this is my yard....it is NEVER going to melt and now they are saying more snow tomorrow.

0310141559.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning Mom
    You may be right about the snow. We are clear here.

I snapped those pictures yesterday on my way to the mailbox when it was 52 degrees. Some day it will go away and I will make it back out to do a little shooting. It is still too deep to even walk out there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom