• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Good evening KJ. I don't even know where wanamaker is.

Untitled_zps535c672e.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Evening mom! Hows the new ride?

Still getting tweaked. New radiator will be in tomorrow. He got a deal since he ordered one for his 83 truck at the same time. NAPA knocked $60 off on EACH one so we saved $120. He put in a new oil sending unit and is changing all the filters. Since he had the radiator out, he decided to change the water pump. Once he has that done and put back together he will drive it around and get it warmed up so he can change the filter and fluid in the tranny. Now he's talking about buying some undercoating for the underside of the truck because it is as clean as the rest and he wants it to stay that way. I may never get to drive it at this rate!

Son is still driving home so am waiting for him to message me so I can tell him a couple of things I forgot. He should be getting there soon. He took back quite a care package...raided my cabinet and took home the leftovers from supper. He dropped off the old car so now hubby has something else to play with. He plans to strip everything he can possibly take off of it and then haul whatever is left to the scrap yard. The rust has really spread on it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have such an excellent Wife, I am sooooo lucky.

How many women do you know that would get super excited about going to a machine gun shoot???? I bought her 2 tickets to the Heavy Metal event that Profire is holding in May for her birthday.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I have such an excellent Wife, I am sooooo lucky.

How many women do you know that would get super excited about going to a machine gun shoot???? I bought her 2 tickets to the Heavy Metal event that Profire is holding in May for her birthday.

Not many in my world... none actually...maybe my niece. You are a lucky man Sam!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom