Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    3rd shift did not meet the set quota.....:dunno:

I see the morning shift got us over 13K while I was running errands, mixing up bread, getting dinner started, sweeping, etc.

Mom,
    That is a fine piece of work. Love the old slab side chevy trucks. Hot rod small block and the under hood is sweet.

He had it done in one winter and then just had minor tweaking to do after that.

I looked at a Range Officer the other day, they wanted $889 for it. I almost pulled the trigger on the deal. Going to wait till next week and see if I can get a better price.

I saw a new one at the Shipshewana gun show last week for $779 and they were willing to deal some on that. I believe it was ZX Guns out of Fort Wayne that had it. They seem good to work with.

Good morning! Gearing up for my son's visit today so I'll be in and out of here. I still have to take the plates off of my Jimmy...otherwise it is ready to go. He has a different radio to put in it, of course. Hubby about hit the roof when he heard that, but I reminded him that it is no longer our car so we have no control over what he does to it once he has it......kids. CD player isn't good enough. I'm hoping I don't need to get a lock code but pretty sure I can get it from the dealer since I own the vehicle if needed.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    1622987_10153866618305578_10153866615900578_17868_1315_b.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom