Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I like the breather caps for the head covers you got going on. Hows the pressure? Compression ratio? Pinned or welded rear end?

9 to 1 compression with 12 lbs. of boost in street tune. Pulley change made 15+.

Rear end had an Auburn Pro-Posi unit. Strange engineering axles and disc brakes. Hotchkiss suspension mods front and rear. Handled like a slot car and ran like a scalded dog.
    535 HP to the rear wheels in street tune on pump gas. Never dyno-ed at high boost on Cam-2 blue iio octane racing gas.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I want that engine in mah truck. Sleeper. Lol. You know your guns and cars. Next beer is on me.

Thanks. I built that car so the wife could drive it. Idled well, drove smooth and the 4 speed was a dream with the dual disk clutch. She loved it.
    It would spin the hoops in any of the 1st 3 gears just matting the throttle. That car won class at the 500 world of wheels. I miss it a lot.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Not sure if the night crew is going to get the 13K mark but I am heading to bed. I'll have to post some pictures of our 67 chevy truck for you...will have to find the flash drive that I have them on. Those and the trike hubby made out of the Hondamatic. It turned out really neat.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not sure if the night crew is going to get the 13K mark but I am heading to bed. I'll have to post some pictures of our 67 chevy truck for you...will have to find the flash drive that I have them on. Those and the trike hubby made out of the Hondamatic. It turned out really neat.
    Love to see them Mom. Car nuts down here if it is obvious already.

This was my street car. Street tune up and yes, there is air under the left front tire.....:)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Cat got off my arm so maybe I can upload them. I'll see if I can find them...then I am off to bed. Son is bringing a female friend with him tomorrow...this is new.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Cat got off my arm so maybe I can upload them. I'll see if I can find them...then I am off to bed. Son is bringing a female friend with him tomorrow...this is new.

And you thought he was out of the game.
    If you look in her eye's and see Bat:poop: crazy PM me and SD.....we want to meet her.....:)

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    20140227_232633_zpsfdtwkzau.jpg

Theres my beautie.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    95 k2500. Only 7 percent of em came with the 454. She can boogie.dont know how id feel with a 350. She weighs 3tons without stuff in the bed.

I thought so. My dads had one to pull his 5th wheel trailer with. Great truck.
    The new small blocks are better than the ones you got in 95. Tuned port injection is far better than throttle body.

Nice truck "T"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom