• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Many moons ago when I was a kid I would get strep throat and bronchitis at the same time.

many moons ago I suffered bronchial pneumonia and was in the hospital in an oxygen tent. had bronchitis yearly for many years as an adult. just stopped having it.
    many moons ago I suffered tonsillitis to many times, the doc told my parents "one more time the tonsils are coming out". never had it again until I was an adult with strep. Had it one to many time and the doc took them out 4 years ago or so.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well, on the bright side, I was supposed to be out of town on business this week, but the trip was delayed for some reasons. Thank God I am not having to deal with driving & airports this week.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    got a text yesterday from the oldest daughter. No explanation, just 2 pictures of the back end of her car all tore up. Bumper, tail light, rear quarter panel, rear passenger door, possibly a tire needing replaced.
    Of course I freak out, worried about my girls, is she ok, is Miss K. ok.
    appears the trash truck hit her car parked on the side of the street. tore it up good. I am hoping it is totaled, now that I know my girls are ok.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    got a text yesterday from the oldest daughter. No explanation, just 2 pictures of the back end of her car all tore up. Bumper, tail light, rear quarter panel, rear passenger door, possibly a tire needing replaced.
    appears the trash truck hit her car parked on the side of the street. tore it up good. I am hoping it is totaled, now that I know my girls are ok.

Dang, sounds like it was hit hard!!!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Damn, that would scare me too. Did you tell her that she needed to give an explanation with the pictures if it happens again?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Dang, sounds like it was hit hard!!!
    yes, and she slept through it. they left a report on the door and left, she missed the report right away and was freaking about a hit and run.
    Damn, that would scare me too. Did you tell her that she needed to give an explanation with the pictures if it happens again?
    yes I did. I was so mad at her when I learned the truth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom