• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Hello, I have to say I have been satisfied with every used vehicle I have bought.

Its not about being satisfied with a vehicle, its just seeing what your buying first. Salesman don't want to bother with taking pictures or anything. They don't understand if it checks out, Ill wire them money same day.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Its not about being satisfied with a vehicle, its just seeing what your buying first. Salesman don't want to bother with taking pictures or anything. They don't understand if it checks out, Ill wire them money same day.

I would never buy a used vehicle that I did not test drive and see in person. They may think you are scamming them if you offer to wire money.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

I always go in person. I don't trust no pics, they know what not to show ya. I want to see it, up close.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Change of plans...hubby wants something "normal" tonight...hamburgers, mashed potatoes and peas. Oh well...saving recipes for another night.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I always go in person. I don't trust no pics, they know what not to show ya. I want to see it, up close.

I would, but its in NY. I usually do, but this jeep with only 10k miles, I don't need to test drive it first. Plus I know what to look for with pictures, get pretty good at it after owning 5 jeeps and looking at hundreds of others over the years. Lol.

I would never buy a used vehicle that I did not test drive and see in person. They may think you are scamming them if you offer to wire money.

I didn't offer to wire yet, just said Id pay for it no problem. Who knows. Its annoying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom