Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom what kind of wine do you like?

The kind in a bottle or a big box...LOL! Tonight it as sangria. I'm not sure I needed to see all of Nate's and Jagee's posts after drinking those big glasses of it though....making me dizzy! LOL!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I like Indiana wineries. Whyte Horse a good one by you.

I have some of their wine. We bought some when we went for one of the car shows there. Good stuff. They wouldn't serve me cause I did not have my ID on my. Hubby just bought a few bottles and we took it back to the truck and started drinking with some of our friends that were also there. Kind of ticked me off...like my gray hair wasn't enough evidence that I was over 21?? I sent him back in for more of the ones we liked.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    I have some of their wine. We bought some when we went for one of the car shows there. Good stuff. They wouldn't serve me cause I did not have my ID on my. Hubby just bought a few bottles and we took it back to the truck and started drinking with some of our friends that were also there. Kind of ticked me off...like my gray hair wasn't enough evidence that I was over 21?? I sent him back in for more of the ones we liked.

Their Dolce Red is good if you like a sweet red

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Their Dolce Red is good if you like a sweet red

I think we might have tried that one. The only one I have left is a drier red wine that hubby liked. I ended up using it more for cooking as it was just too dry for me. My son is on facebook talking about the cherry brandy I gave him. He posted a picture of what is left and was talking about how good it is and all of his friends are asking where to buy it. :lmfao:

I just posted...."mama's special recipe. They are trying to figure that one out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom