• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm still kinda tired. Woke up as if it were a work day but with no alarm...through the week I need like 5 alarms to get me up, weekends...not so much. I don't get it

just wait, as you get older, it gets better. I don't need an alarm during the week. I wake up everyday around 5am, no matter how late I have been up. It sucks

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    That's what I've heard...I just don't get how on the weekends I pop out of bed ready to go, week days I'm a zombie for a good 20-30 mins

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My son woke me up about 6:30-7, I got him cleaned up and now he's sitting in his little chair laughing at the cat and dogs… hopefully this good mood last long enough for me to drink more coffee!

I hope so too for your sake. I remember those days and don't miss them

jagee, I don't understand it, I just go with it. I normally wake up good to go most days. Weekends is when I am zombied, because I have stayed up later knowing I don't have to go to work

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Yeah, I need to get on the treadmill for a while so I have some extra calories in the bank for today...I'll need them tonight with good pizza and beer on the menu...but I'm going to INGO for a little while first

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Believe it or not, met a surprising large number of 2nd A supporters out there.

The NE is kinda like Illinois. The people outside of the Big City are strong 2ndA supporters, but they are outnumbered by the Big City voters.:noway:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well I wish you well SAM. being the new guy is not always easy and then being handed the new division over someone in the company, yeah I can see that being not so pretty.

How's the missus?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    sat for 2 hours at med check last night.
    boy has bronchitis and a very angry red throat. zpak again and I hope it clears him up.

this is the part of parenting I don't like. Feeling helpless when they are sick. He did lay his head on my shoulder while we were waiting and fell asleep.
    5'2" and 140# and he still needs his momma.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    well I wish you well SAM. being the new guy is not always easy and then being handed the new division over someone in the company, yeah I can see that being not so pretty.

How's the missus?

Mrs is doing well, been really busy too.

She is a part timer for her company, covering for other people when they are off. They had a Dietitian have complications with a pregnancy, so she went from 1 day a week to 4 days overnight. It will not last but a couple of months, but it keeps her busy now.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mrs is doing well, been really busy too.

She is a part timer for her company, covering for other people when they are off. They had a Dietitian have complications with a pregnancy, so she went from 1 day a week to 4 days overnight. It will not last but a couple of months, but it keeps her busy now.

that's good for her. better she's busy when you are out of town anyway.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    sat for 2 hours at med check last night.
    boy has bronchitis and a very angry red throat. zpak again and I hope it clears him up.

this is the part of parenting I don't like. Feeling helpless when they are sick. He did lay his head on my shoulder while we were waiting and fell asleep.
    5"2" and 140# and he still needs his momma.

Poor thing, Bronchitis is really bad news. He missing school??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom