Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm free all day. Tempted to ride, but doubt I will...rain tomorrow should wash all the salt and crud off the roads.

38* for a high Sat. It will be a bit cold when you roll home.

I will shoot you my cell # so just hit me up and we will figure it out. If you know the location I am following you.....:)

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    38* for a high Sat. It will be a bit cold when you roll home.

I will shoot you my cell # so just hit me up and we will figure it out. If you know the location I am following you.....:)

You PM'ed it to me the other day...I think I still have it. I'm trying to be optimistic about the weather, but doesn't look promising. I'm chomping at the bit to get out on 2 wheels though! I don't know exactly where it is, but I have a pretty good idea.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys...I'm not going to be on long as I have to run to the neighbors. For those who were on last night...no need for me to call the vet for an appointment. My old kitty died during the night. Hubby won't quit crying cause he "couldn't fix him"...the cat was 16 and watching a grown man cry is just not a fun morning! He buried him next to his other "special" cat that was the last one we lost.

Surprisingly, there is NO frost in the ground under all that snow! He said he had no trouble digging through it and it is not frozen other than about an inch on the top. I guess that should let all this melting snow soak in at least! I am so glad our ground is all sand.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thanks guys. I'm glad I found him and not my husband. He is taking it pretty hard even though we knew it was time and had discussed putting him down. I'm kind of glad nature decided for us.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks guys. I'm glad I found him and not my husband. He is taking it pretty hard even though we knew it was time and had discussed putting him down. I'm kind of glad nature decided for us.

Yup....that makes it final with no remorse as to pulling the plug. Free of guilt.
    I had to pull the plug on my dog.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yup....that makes it final with no remorse as to pulling the plug. Free of guilt.
    I had to pull the plug on my dog.

I always have to be the one to take them in. He just can't do it. We've had a few that were sick and diagnosed with feline leukemia so I had to take care of those.

He just left for town to get the lock switch for my truck door and some donuts so I think he is going to be okay. At least he quit crying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom