mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I rocked a Mullet for a long time. Not the douche bag style in the pics but it was still labeled as such.

At one point in time it was the style. I'm glad it hasn't made a comeback even though I do occasionally see someone still sporting a mullet!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The pic is the only one I could find quickly. 1997 at a bike show hog roast. The mullet was the thing then. Evil tweety T-shirt and trophy in hand. Bike won class.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The pic is the only one I could find quickly. 1997 at a bike show hog roast. The mullet was the thing then. Evil tweety T-shirt and trophy in hand. Bike won class.

Okay...that I could handle. You don't have it all "beauty shopped up"...a couple of those looked like they were prettier than the girls! LOL

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A bit on the faggish side up thread.

I actually miss the T-shirt more than the hair. Evil Tweety was my Favorite. I have long since gotten to wide in the glide to wear a large.......:)

SD, it was the springer that took class.....Springers rule.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey CM! When you finally cut the mullet out of your life, did it break your " Achy Breaky Heart?"

Actually it did. A new boss at the shop I was working out of. He was retired military and a real "DICK" towards bike folk. We went round and round about the hair. I cut it to shut him up. I found new employment and threw my truck keys at him. Turns out he was a bit of a puss.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Actually it did. A new boss at the shop I was working out of. He was retired military and a real "DICK" towards bike folk. We went round and round about the hair. I cut it to shut him up. I found new employment and threw my truck keys at him. Turns out he was a bit of a puss.
    Back in the 70's I had hair down to my ass. I got in a bit of trouble with the local law enforcement in Hobart and dad cut it all off. Who would of thought that I would end up loving the new do! I hate when my hair touches my ears now. " Thanks Dad!"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Back in the 70's I had hair down to my ass. I got in a bit of trouble with the local law enforcement in Hobart and dad cut it all off. Who would of thought that I would end up loving the new do! I hate when my hair touches my ears now. " Thanks Dad!"

I was involved in music in the 70's and had the uniform. Bell bottoms and hair to my belt. Not a mullet either. The Bee-Gees put us out of any real gigs and the hair police made me cut mine as well. I fought the law and guess who won.......:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom