mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I will have to go to the grocery store some day. I hate going, but only have four days left of canned cat food :n00b: You KNOW you are the crazy cat lady when you plan your shopping trips around the cat's food supply.

I have three cats sitting in the windows just watching the snow coming down. It is really coming down good now. We are supposed to get a few inches I guess but we should be able to make our evening plans okay. We only have to go a few miles.

I need a cocktail today. Hubby got a call from one of our neighbors...had both of their vehicles repossessed last night and wanted to borrow one of ours. He loaned them MY truck until Wednesday. I already told him if it is not back here in one piece on Wednesday, I am going and taking it myself! They have sucky driving records and just got their truck back from the body shop a few days ago from the last wreck. Why would anyone bother to get their truck fixed if they knew it was going to be taken back? I am so confused. I just want my truck back. I know I have my Jimmy to drive and my truck is old, but it is MINE and I like it. If it was summer and the roads were good, I'd be better with this. But.....obviously, our roads suck and my truck is 2wd and not great on snow and ice. They have a vehicle they can borrow from a family member but it needs a gas line replaced and something fixed on the brakes. Hubby told him to get it here, and he would fix what it needs so they can drive that.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I will have to go to the grocery store some day. I hate going, but only have four days left of canned cat food :n00b: You KNOW you are the crazy cat lady when you plan your shopping trips around the cat's food supply.

I have three cats sitting in the windows just watching the snow coming down. It is really coming down good now. We are supposed to get a few inches I guess but we should be able to make our evening plans okay. We only have to go a few miles.

I need a cocktail today. Hubby got a call from one of our neighbors...had both of their vehicles repossessed last night and wanted to borrow one of ours. He loaned them MY truck until Wednesday. I already told him if it is not back here in one piece on Wednesday, I am going and taking it myself! They have sucky driving records and just got their truck back from the body shop a few days ago from the last wreck. Why would anyone bother to get their truck fixed if they knew it was going to be taken back? I am so confused. I just want my truck back. I know I have my Jimmy to drive and my truck is old, but it is MINE and I like it. If it was summer and the roads were good, I'd be better with this. But.....obviously, our roads suck and my truck is 2wd and not great on snow and ice. They have a vehicle they can borrow from a family member but it needs a gas line replaced and something fixed on the brakes. Hubby told him to get it here, and he would fix what it needs so they can drive that.

Sounds like hubby has a good heart.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sounds like hubby has a good heart.

Sometimes too good, but yes he does. The guy's wife is having brain surgery on the 19th so I can see them needing more help in the near future. I don't know if they still have insurance since he has been out of work for a little while. Their situation is not good, but I also know we cannot fix it. We'll do what we can, but I am worried about my truck. We don't have full coverage on it so if something happens to it, we are out a truck.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Sometimes too good, but yes he does. The guy's wife is having brain surgery on the 19th so I can see them needing more help in the near future. I don't know if they still have insurance since he has been out of work for a little while. Their situation is not good, but I also know we cannot fix it. We'll do what we can, but I am worried about my truck. We don't have full coverage on it so if something happens to it, we are out a truck.
    Pray nothing happens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom