• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Ours all fight for the spot on the recliner. Hubby is on the couch with one by his feet, one on his lap, one next to him on the couch, another on the arm of the couch on his other side and yet another on the end table next to him. They all love him! Only four are in the house all the time, but there are a couple that come in during the day and go out at night. The rest pretty much stay outside other than when they come in for breakfast. Then I put them out and they go back to the man cave or their heat boxes. The man cave has a wood stove and is usually warmer than the house so nobody is suffering out there in the cold. They have food and water and litter boxes out there too. My cats have it better than a lot of people around here.
    i couldn't deal with all those cats on me! My wife's cat needs attention constantly, he drives me nuts! I like a cat that does it's own thing. I don't mind petting them or anything, but the constant meowing and climbing on me gets old fast!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    i couldn't deal with all those cats on me! My wife's cat needs attention constantly, he drives me nuts! I like a cat that does it's own thing. I don't mind petting them or anything, but the constant meowing and climbing on me gets old fast!

No meowing...they just love him. The two that have claimed me pretty much just keep to themselves until I go to bed...then they have to be right by me. One of our inside cats never sits on laps. She spends her day snoozing in her recliner (she claimed one for her own) and rarely moves. She does sit by hubby when watching tv, but just sits there and likes to be next to him. She was rescued after one of our neighbors had a house fire. She was found in the rubble and they had no place to keep her. She came here and never left...that was 7 years ago. She's never been outside and freaks out if we try to put her out...she looks up like she is trying to find the ceiling and then races back to the door wanting in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom