mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess I should see if my daughter is thinking about going to work...not sure if she is even scheduled for today.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Heck, they are letting people in Starke County drive. What makes them so special? :D

We will be under a Travel ban beginning at 4 p.m. Hubby said he cleared the intersection at the end of the road because the plows are having a hard time moving all the snow...he pushed it back and opened it up. He did a few driveways and mailboxes while he was out. One of the neighbors called him because they had all of their cars stuck in the road and were trying to shovel their driveway....it wasn't working very well. :nuts:

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    So Ivy tech bloomington was the only campus to not cancel or delay, I get there at 7:50 after plowing and pulling truck out of driveway, 8 minutes erlier my 8am teacher sent an email stating no class. FML. I go to main campus to wait for afternoon class, after I get food and sit down, cancelled. I hate that place so much right now. No excuse for that BS. They will not hear an end of it from me. They are putting all their staff and students at risk. Bastards.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So Ivy tech bloomington was the only campus to not cancel or delay, I get there at 7:50 after plowing and pulling truck out of driveway, 8 minutes erlier my 8am teacher sent an email stating no class. FML. I go to main campus to wait for afternoon class, after I get food and sit down, cancelled. I hate that place so much right now. No excuse for that BS. They will not hear an end of it from me. They are putting all their staff and students at risk. Bastards.

Wow...that's crazy. IUPUI cancelled early yesterday. My son was kind of mad that he didn't have class, but I was glad that he wasn't going to be on the roads. My daughter....thinks she is going to work today. Once again, I hope she has money for the two truck! BWAHAHAHAHA! Her little car might not make it very far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom