• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Help me 5hr Energy, you're my only hope!

5-hour-energy-extra-strength-53-a.jpg

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Car number one is running I drove it to work and back. It randomly died just a few houses down. Battery was dead and it wouldn't start back up. It has alternator problems so it's not surprising. It did suck though trying to do everything in this weather.
    Working on anything in this crap sucks! I hired a guy to plow my driveway in Michigan the other day. I just didn't want to even walk out in this ****! Wife got mad, told her next time she can shovel her lil *** off! Didn't hear anything after that!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Working on anything in this crap sucks! I hired a guy to plow my driveway in Michigan the other day. I just didn't want to even walk out in this ****! Wife got mad, told her next time she can shovel her lil *** off! Didn't hear anything after that!

You can't push a car with another car with roads the way they are. Dear Lord it was awful. We ended up getting mad and ramming them together (ok not really ramming but it wasn't gentle either). At least nothing is in the middle of the road now

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    You can't push a car with another car with roads the way they are. Dear Lord it was awful. We ended up getting mad and ramming them together (ok not really ramming but it wasn't gentle either). At least nothing is in the middle of the road now
    I hate car problems. My daughter has a jeep that she can't seem to keep running! We're lucky cause there's always a spare one in the garage. I sure hope your luck gets better soon!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Car number one is running I drove it to work and back. It randomly died just a few houses down. Battery was dead and it wouldn't start back up. It has alternator problems so it's not surprising. It did suck though trying to do everything in this weather.
    If the alternator isn't working, then the car's electrical is running off the battery. Which will keep killing the battery. Kill the battery enough, and it will stay dead.

Careful with that. Could end up with an airbag in the face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom