Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Nope...rent was due too

I have no money to help with that. My son already cried out for help this week. His raise hasn't come through yet and his rent and electric are due. He called today to say that his licensing is all on file now with the state so his employer should be getting the raise processed for his next paycheck. His coworkers told him that they got back pay corrections when theirs was processed so he may be able to pay me back some! This going back to school sucks...I was used to him paying all his own bills for a long time.

How are the kids? I still love that picture of the baby.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yay attempting to finish a huge @$$ math assignment before 11:59. Third try in this class and somehow STILL
    i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpg

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I have no money to help with that. My son already cried out for help this week. His raise hasn't come through yet and his rent and electric are due. He called today to say that his licensing is all on file now with the state so his employer should be getting the raise processed for his next paycheck. His coworkers told him that they got back pay corrections when theirs was processed so he may be able to pay me back some! This going back to school sucks...I was used to him paying all his own bills for a long time.

How are the kids? I still love that picture of the baby.

Kids are good, getting over the colds. As far as jobs and whatnot, I would have thought I would be working by now but they are dragging their feet. If I don't hear anything thursday or friday, I'm going to keep on looking.

Was that a reward for her or for dad? :scratch:

Her...my fish rewards would cost about $200. It'd be a while before I get any more cichlids...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Kids are good, getting over the colds. As far as jobs and whatnot, I would have thought I would be working by now but they are dragging their feet. If I don't hear anything thursday or friday, I'm going to keep on looking.

Her...my fish rewards would cost about $200. It'd be a while before I get any more cichlids...

If it is a job that you really want, be sure to follow up with them. It seems like the person who follows up and lets the employer know they are still interested often is the one that ends up getting hired. Good luck!!

poberly

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 25, 2013
    NW Indiana
    That last snow probably broke it...it was so wet and heavy!

I think so. My dad was using my truck to plow out his drive. He walked into the house and said the blade was wobbling so he got out and a bracket was cracked in two places. I think he was pushing the snow too fast and went into a pile hard. The wet snow is like hitting a wall. But that's how it goes.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    It was just a day, then my daughter's teacher called. I enjoy getting good reports from school, but this is the first time her teacher has ever called. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom