mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Age was not a real factor when I met my wife. She had a good mind for finances/steady job/no baggage as in nut job "X" or kids. She took me at face value and here we are 33 years later. Life is good.

I had both!! LOL! Nut job is gone and kids are finally on their own. Hubby had the nut job but no kids so we had no contact with her.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My daughter is watching the "Puppy Bowl" on Animal Planet. It's just a bunch of puppies playing in a Football themed room. The girls are just watching it going "awwwww"

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My daughter is watching the "Puppy Bowl" on Animal Planet. It's just a bunch of puppies playing in a Football themed room. The girls are just watching it going "awwwww"

had a friend call and ask if I was watching it... ummm no. I have no cable and haven't in almost a year. She knows that

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    difference between old and older. None of us are old, but we are getting older.

In my mind, I'm still 17.
    But then I creak over to the mirror in the morning, and think, "Where the heck did that guy come from?"

Pretty good. Trying to decide if I want to get new grips for my new toy. You?

mmm.
    If you're like me, you've already decided you DO want to buy new grips. You are just working on the justification phase.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom