Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've left my disdain for them via a comment on Facebook. That'll teach 'em!!!

Seriously though, it is really bad timing on their part

I guess working in a steel mill (and before that a submarine) has desensitized me. Man here went into seizure, they stepped over him to keep the liquid steel flowing. Called an ambulance, but can't just push a pause button.

I don't know! I get this weird pain behind my ear sometimes. Feels like someone is stabbing me for a couple seconds. Then it goes away for a few minutes. Then it comes back. It usually only lasts for a few days and I can always tell when it's getting ready to stop because the pain moves lower and lower. The stabbing will go from behind my ear down to the side of my neck. And finally into the base of my neck. This time around it STARTED in the base of my neck, right above my collar bone. It's excruciating and it hasn't gotten any better in the last few days

Maybe a pinched nerve in the neck? They radiate pain out to other places. I started having pain in the shoulder, radiated all the way to fingertips. Couldn't find problem, till we looked at the neck and spine.
    Physical therapy, neck stretching machine, and tens unit keeps me running.

Holy poop you guys chat a lot. Took me an hour to try to catch up.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    heckler-koch-ba-40-vertical-machining-center-p20125018_3.JPG

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I guess working in a steel mill (and before that a submarine) has desensitized me. Man here went into seizure, they stepped over him to keep the liquid steel flowing. Called an ambulance, but can't just push a pause button.

Maybe a pinched nerve in the neck? They radiate pain out to other places. I started having pain in the shoulder, radiated all the way to fingertips. Couldn't find problem, till we looked at the neck and spine.
    Physical therapy, neck stretching machine, and tens unit keeps me running.

Holy poop you guys chat a lot. Took me an hour to try to catch up.

On some levels I wish I was desensitized. On other levels I don't want to be. In the case of a steel mill I can understand having to keep everything flowing. In the case of advertising that you're hiring a driver when one was murdered hours earlier, I tend to think that's pretty cold-hearted. And yes we do talk a lot. It's late and we're bored. :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    By the way, I took your guys advice (someone suggested at the Patriot Grill) about adding the pronunciation and description of my screen name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom