Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    RNR, I posted this in a different thread, and was disappointed when you didn't comment. It's called "horse meets boy"

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    One of our habitual ammo hoarders who constantly complains and whines recently said that she follows me on INGO and "knows who I am." She apparently reads my posts and tries to determine when we'll have 22. It's getting creepy.

To to put her actions in perspective: She is probably 65 years old. She complained to the store manager that we are "discriminating" against the elderly because we don't have benches by the door for them to sit on while waiting for 22 ammo. :laugh:

Just got your PM about the secret shipment of .22 at a discount price tomorrow at 4am. :yesway:
    Thanks for letting me know you will be open that early.
    Those suckers will show up at 6 am and all will be gone already. :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Anything good on there? Have you ever checked the Indiana Career Connect site? It sometimes has good leads on it.

Nothing good on either of them right now. I also use the state job bank a lot. I would LOVE to get back on with the state. I worked there years ago but it was just a 6 month temp position

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    One of our habitual ammo hoarders who constantly complains and whines recently said that she follows me on INGO and "knows who I am." She apparently reads my posts and tries to determine when we'll have 22. It's getting creepy.

To to put her actions in perspective: She is probably 65 years old. She complained to the store manager that we are "discriminating" against the elderly because we don't have benches by the door for them to sit on while waiting for 22 ammo. :laugh:

That's a little scary. Maybe should bring one of those fold up camping chairs next time. :laugh6:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Nothing good on either of them right now. I also use the state job bank a lot. I would LOVE to get back on with the state. I worked there years ago but it was just a 6 month temp position

As crazy as this sounds, you might check the craigs list help wanted ads. A friend of ours just got a good job through them. I think some employers use them because it is free. You obviously have to watch for scammers and read them carefully, but there are some decent postings on there sometimes.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just got your PM about the secret shipment of .22 at a discount price tomorrow at 4am. :yesway:
    Thanks for letting me know you will be open that early.
    Those suckers will show up at 6 am and all will be gone already. :):

Shh....now I'm going to be there too!! I'm going to get it ALL before you do cause I need a truckload of 22LR! I've got some stuff I need to do with it.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    As crazy as this sounds, you might check the craigs list help wanted ads. A friend of ours just got a good job through them. I think some employers use them because it is free. You obviously have to watch for scammers and read them carefully, but there are some decent postings on there sometimes.

I got a job via craigslist years ago actually. Stayed there for almost 5 years!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Shh....now I'm going to be there too!! I'm going to get it ALL before you do cause I need a truckload of 22LR! I've got some stuff I need to do with it.

Fine.I will just show up at 2 am and wait.

She is the reason that I had to change my profile picture. It was a picture of me in my SCUBA equipment underwater. She was telling random employees that she knew who I was and that I liked to dive. Scary.

Well you changed your pic for ANOTHER picture of a guy in a SCUBA equipement underwater. :dunno: :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Fine.I will just show up at 2 am and wait.

Well you changed your pic for ANOTHER picture of a guy in a SCUBA equipement underwater. :dunno: :):

Okay Frenchie...I am going to bed now because I am obviously going to have to leave in like 10 minutes to beat you to this sale and I need a nap...short one it will have to be!! See you at Gander about 1:30!!!

Goodnight everyone! See you at the sale...save me the 22's!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hey Jd you should use a picture of you dressed as a woman and see if she's going to tell other people that you like to wear pink skirts.:):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I should just start posting that I'm taking all of our 22 ammo and selling it on gunbroker. I wonder how long it would take before she complained to corporate?:laugh:

Or you just throw all the boxes into the river because you hate guns so much.Now she will contact you for diving lessons to retrieve all the ammo. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom