mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi guys! I survived the beauty shop trip! Almost lost her going up the stairs to get back into her house. Danged snow drifted the walk and she started to topple on me...grabbed her coat and her walker at the same time so she could get stabilized...whew. Didn't need a broken hip today!!!

I think she plans to stay inside for a few days now that she has seen it is still winter.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Tomorrow I'll post a springer I built in the early '90s. Raked , stretched, and has hand grenades as foot pegs. !

1999 NewYears day. Hangover ride.
    Lowered and over powered.

I went from a 82 yamaha seca 550 - to a 98 sportster 1200 - to a 05 bagger - then a 99 buell just for fun

Never had a springer...

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hi guys! I survived the beauty shop trip! Almost lost her going up the stairs to get back into her house. Danged snow drifted the walk and she started to topple on me...grabbed her coat and her walker at the same time so she could get stabilized...whew. Didn't need a broken hip today!!!

I think she plans to stay inside for a few days now that she has seen it is still winter.
    +1 for guardian angel mom!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I went from a 82 yamaha seca 550 - to a 98 sportster 1200 - to a 05 bagger - then a 99 buell just for fun

I did a buddy's Buell a few years ago. It was a 1200 Sporty motor. We did everything possible to that engine. That was a stupid fast bike. I could not keep the front wheel on the ground 1st 2nd or 3rd. Not a fan of the sport bike but I loved riding that one.....:)

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

Yeah, but she looks nice. Mum is the same way.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I did a buddy's Buell a few years ago. It was a 1200 Sporty motor. We did everything possible to that engine. That was a stupid fast bike. I could not keep the front wheel on the ground 1st 2nd or 3rd. Not a fan of the sport bike but I loved riding that one.....:)

Long term plan is to keep the motor and tranny and build a bobber. currently it is stock and still is a wheelie machine

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom