mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Afternoon still here! Just checking in...hubby had to run for parts and I am catching up on some stuff here at home. Just talked to someone in LaPorte and they said it is snowing like crazy...South Bend is reporting lots of wrecks. I'll stay home and let him run to Valpo. I've had enough cold for today!

Sauerkraut and sausage simmering...smelling up the house and making me hungry.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    QFT, there seems to be more of them everyday. I don't have to listen to gun talk at work anymore, because I start earlier. Story's people tell.

Yeah it's ridiculous. The interwebz is full of people who know everything. I'm not the brightest crayon in the box and there are a LOT of things I don't know jack about, but I do know ARs are not illegal for personal protection in Indiana

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Yeah it's ridiculous. The interwebz is full of people who know everything. I'm not the brightest crayon in the box and there are a LOT of things I don't know jack about, but I do know ARs are not illegal for personal protection in Indiana

WRONG! If it is on the internet it must be true!

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I was just informed that having an AR for personal protection is highly illegal in Indiana because apparently police issued body armor cannot stop a round from an AR :):
    It's illegal for you not to personally deliver a pizza to my house because I'm sick and I'm hungry...

Wait - you mean calling something illegal doesn't make it true?

:runaway:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I work with this guy, knows everything, isn't afraid to let you know that too. I told him he's a ....... idiot to his face. Still trying to suck up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom