• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It is charcoal filtered but there is no law according to NAFTA regarding the filtering. Plus there are some other "true" bourbons that are charcoal filtered. Please don't ask me how I know all this random crap :laugh:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    LOL i know all that -- been drinking Jack for 40 years ,, but made the mistake of calling it a bourbon one time in front of a bunch of "older generation - true sour mash makers" They let me know right off it was a whiskey and they didnt care what any fed. Gov. regulations said -- it was Whiskey and thats that . LMAO

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    LOL i know all that -- been drinking Jack for 40 years ,, but made the mistake of calling it a bourbon one time in front of a bunch of "older generation - true sour mash makers" They let me know right off it was a whiskey and they didnt care what any fed. Gov. regulations said -- it was Whiskey and thats that . LMAO

The funny thing is that if they had marketed it as bourbon from the beginning (which they could have) no one would ever dispute it. They chose to call it whiskey. Whatever floats their boat I guess :):

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Then we had a older kentucky woman working here and she said she'd make some bourbon balls if i bought the bourbon , i brought her a bottle of Jack ---- well you would have thougt i slapped her - se looked at me and said Boy - i said bourbon , and Jack Daniels is whiskey and by no means is it any kind of bourbon --- i said but it tech. is a bourbon , Lol she got right up in my face and said now look here are you going to argue with a back hills kentucky woman that comes from a long line of shine makers or are you going to believe what some ******* wrote that dont know his ass from a hole in the ground . hahahaha

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Then we had a older kentucky woman working here and she said she'd make some bourbon balls if i bought the bourbon , i brought her a bottle of Jack ---- well you would have thougt i slapped her - se looked at me and said Boy - i said bourbon , and Jack Daniels is whiskey and by no means is it any kind of bourbon --- i said but it tech. is a bourbon , Lol she got right up in my face and said now look here are you going to argue with a back hills kentucky woman that comes from a long line of shine makers or are you going to believe what some ******* wrote that dont know his ass from a hole in the ground . hahahaha

Yeah people like that you just don't **** with! Honestly in bourbon balls I probably wouldn't notice much difference. But apparently some people do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom