• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I owe my crazy cat Psycho some extra catnip. Either I didn't set the alarm or I turned it off this morning and went back to sleep. He kept pawing my head until I got up, otherwise I would have been late for work.

I keep turning mine off too. send Psycho cat my way. wait, what time does this cat wake you up?

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    _StudMuffin_answer_1_xlarge.gif

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    What was wrong with it, Supr?

As it turns out, it was what I was saying all along...crankshaft sensor. My daughter's fiancee had already replaced it with his dad's help so the next step was to check the wiring, which I did. It checked fine. The next step after that was the computer. Luckily, we found one on ebay for 35 bucks. It came in today so I plugged it in and still wouldn't start. i decided to retrace everything. When I looked at the sensor they put in, I found it wasn't fully seated. I pulled it out to make sure nothing was in the way and reinstalled it properly. It fired right up. DOH!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    As it turns out, it was what I was saying all along...crankshaft sensor. My daughter's fiancee had already replaced it with his dad's help so the next step was to check the wiring, which I did. It checked fine. The next step after that was the computer. Luckily, we found one on ebay for 35 bucks. It came in today so I plugged it in and still wouldn't start. i decided to retrace everything. When I looked at the sensor they put in, I found it wasn't fully seated. I pulled it out to make sure nothing was in the way and reinstalled it properly. It fired right up. DOH!
    Good news!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    to late, I am up at 5:30

I sure hope it works for you. I know foot pain, it makes for a very long day
    I've been dealing with it all my life but I cant recover as quick as I used to so it was time to have something done. The flat feet have lead to ankle, knee and back problems.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom