Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Naps trump everything!

At least its warmer in the garage now since I have a heater going out there. I'm really not looking forward to this though. There's a chance we could get lucky and find something cheap but it could end up being the computer. :noway: It has a crank sensor code and won't start. Someone else already replaced the sensor. I plan to check the output from the sensor, then check the wiring for the sensor. If all that checks out, we can get a used computer for less than $100. Beyond that, I'm lost.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    At least its warmer in the garage now since I have a heater going out there. I'm really not looking forward to this though. There's a chance we could get lucky and find something cheap but it could end up being the computer. :noway: It has a crank sensor code and won't start. Someone else already replaced the sensor. I plan to check the output from the sensor, then check the wiring for the sensor. If all that checks out, we can get a used computer for less than $100. Beyond that, I'm lost.
    My advise would be to take another nap! Wake up and maybe someone fixed it while you were napping!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom