• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Good point. Too many children/animals to hit if I randomly shoot. I could throw a blanket over him to see where he was and then shoot :dunno:

Could be a friendly invisible man too. :dunno:

DSC_0028.jpg

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Did ya sell your revolver??? I would have jumped on that if I had the money??

I think that I'm trading it for a six inch nickle 586 in .357 magnum. I'll shoot the 586 for a while and see if I like it. I already have a 4 inch blued 586. If I don't end up liking the 586, I can still get ~$700 for it. You probably would believe how little I paid for the 940! :laugh:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I'll set up the story. The local Subway had a big rush earlier this evening and a lady (henceforth known as Miss *****y) was in there at that time ordering 5 subs. She knew they were running out of some types of bread. Around 7 Miss *****y came back in for more subs. I was lucky enough to get behind her in line. She started rattling off an order of 11 subs on Italian bread (one of the breads they were out of earlier). The girl working told her they didn't have any Italian bread. Miss *****y told the girl that's not my problem, I want Italian bread and started lambasting the poor girl. I told Miss *****y to pick another bread and shut up. The girl behind the counter told this conversation ahs ended, please pick something else. Miss *****y finally picks another bread. They proceed to make the subs while Miss *****y cant get wants she wants on the rings. Her phone rings and someone wants her to get more subs. She says I cant, people are already mad at me. I ask her if she ever thought to call ahead. She called me ****er. :laugh: The coup de gras was when she went to pay and dropped her credit card. People in line saw here do it but no one said a word....we laughed instead. After digging through her purse and pockets for 5 minutes she saw it on the floor. This lady was beyond rude. I gave the staff at Subway praise for how they handles it. Told them if she *****es to the owner let me know and I'll put in a good word for them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom