Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CM, when you gonna post that GSG1911 .22???

Not wanting to buy one, just waiting to see what the Price Police say.

I was really tempted to put it up for a ridiculous price just to get the responses and open myself up to a thrashing but I thought better of it.
    I may put it up today if time allows. It takes me a solid hour to get some good pics, put them in photobucket, write an acceptable post and get the pics on it. I see why many are just to lazy to do it right.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I was really tempted to put it up for a ridiculous price just to get the responses and open myself up to a thrashing but I thought better of it.
    I may put it up today if time allows. It takes me a solid hour to get some good pics, put them in photobucket, write an acceptable post and get the pics on it. I see why many are just to lazy to do it right.

I knew, I'm getting to know you. I could tell by something that you said that you was thinking about baiting them???:):

What gets me is what some people think is a "reasonable price".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I knew, I'm getting to know you. I could tell by something that you said that you was thinking about baiting them???:):

What gets me is what some people think is a "reasonable price".

Reasonable is a matter of individual perception.
    When I posted my Kimbers up for sale a few weeks apart I got pounded with PM's from the same bunch about "what is your low price" and they were a lot of 55 post long term forum members.
    So many are treating guns as a profit maker and not a hobby/passion. I am all for the free market but I have little to do with the snakes that have infiltrated it for profit.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yep, I know what you mean. If I had the extra cash, I'd make you an offer on that, but have too much going on right now.

Don't need another .22, but do want to get into the suppressor game later this year as money becomes available.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom