Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't think I've ever made money off any gun I've ever sold. I bought a Px4 for $350. sold it few weeks later for $300. Not sure why I keep doing this.:dunno:

I have mainly broke even after all is said and done. I have made out on trades but straight up sales I tend to loose a bit.
    It is not a business for me. Just a hobby/passion.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I have mainly broke even after all is said and done. I have made out on trades but straight up sales I tend to loose a bit.
    It is not a business for me. Just a hobby/passion.
    Same here CM. I love guns and if I buy a gun that doesn't ring my bell, I'll almost give it away just to get rid of it. Which is why I'm having a hard time selling any of my 1911s. Just can't seem to let go of 'em.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Churchmouse.....Speaking of selling, do you have a spare AR charging handle laying around you would be willing to sell??? I hate to order one and pay shipping on a single part. The shipping costs as much as the part.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Hospital went well and I home already. Apparently mom didn't get the right info on how the procedure would be done. They didn't have to go through an artery so she didn't have to stay.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hospital went well and I home already. Apparently mom didn't get the right info on how the procedure would be done. They didn't have to go through an artery so she didn't have to stay.

So Mom is home already? Nothing wrong with that! good for her, and for you!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom