churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Doing any gunsmithing this week CM???

Yup. I have 3 personal projects in the works and 3 for friends and family. Waiting on parts for a few.
    A dear friend gave me his 10 Gauge double barrel goose gun. It has an issue and he is not physically capable of shooting it any more. Nice piece. Spanish made with nice craftsmanship.
    Problem is one of the barrels fire when you close the gun. It did it to him in his living room a few years ago. Talk about an AD.....blew a hole in the front door. I took it to the range and it repeated the problem. He has never trusted it since. I am waiting on a parts list/breakdown on it before I take it apart.

You starting new deal soon????

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yup. I have 3 personal projects in the works and 3 for friends and family. Waiting on parts for a few.
    A dear friend gave me his 10 Gauge double barrel goose gun. It has an issue and he is not physically capable of shooting it any more. Nice piece. Spanish made with nice craftsmanship.
    Problem is one of the barrels fire when you close the gun. It did it to him in his living room a few years ago. Talk about an AD.....blew a hole in the front door. I took it to the range and it repeated the problem. He has never trusted it since. I am waiting on a parts list/breakdown on it before I take it apart.

First of the month.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Dang, that's not good. Hope that you can figure that one out.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    LOL. An INGO Rural King employee posted ad that was removed by the mods. Before it was removed, he kept claiming that they had a S&W Shield in .45 ACP. Members kept correcting him, but he didn't catch on. :lmfao:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    LOL. An INGO Rural King employee posted ad that was removed by the mods. Before it was removed, he kept claiming that they had a S&W Shield in .45 ACP. Members kept correcting him, but he didn't catch on. :lmfao:

I saw that yesterday, maybe it's a top secret one of a kind MP shield .45!!!! I didn't know it was removed, that's funny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom