• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Of course not, Who wants to watch a traffic stop where the driver is courteous and the officer is nice enough to let them off with a warning? That's boring

Yeah I know.If you watch that show you think that cops deal with morons 100% of the time.
    I bet they deal with them a lot but not 100% of the time.

If you dont do stupid things with stupid people you might never have to deal with the police.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah I know.If you watch that show you think that cops deal with morons 100% of the time.
    I bet they deal with them a lot but not 100% of the time.

If you dont do stupid things with stupid people you might never have to deal with the police.

The run ins I have had with police I can count on one hand. All of them have been pleasant except for one that happened many many years ago when I was the passenger in a car. We were sitting in a parking lot hanging out (it's what we did in that little tiny town) when LEO pulled up and asked what we were doing. He pulled a gun on my friend for no reason. Wasn't a happy moment but I'm well aware that not every LEO is like that. Every other experience I've had has been nothing but good. It's not that hard to stay out of trouble

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I got mine used. Friend owned it and had not ran it in 3 years or so. Battery was dead and it would not start. Got it for $200 and a few favors.
    New battery, pulled and cleaned the Carb, new plug and an oil change. Ran trouble free for 6 years. Guy that bought it still uses it.
    Worth the money.
    Damn I'd love to find such a deal :(.

I'm convinced that it's scripted. What saddens me more is that people actually watch it. That and Maury. If I had to go through 20 different men to find my baby daddy, I would NOT want it aired on TV.
    If it was down to any one of 20 men... I think you would probably just handle it... I mean really?

Who sleeps with 20 guys and lets all 20 ... well ... you know - and then is surprised they ended up pregnant?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If it was down to any one of 20 men... I think you would probably just handle it... I mean really?

Who sleeps with 20 guys and lets all 20 ... well ... you know - and then is surprised they ended up pregnant?

When you think about the fact that most women only have a few days out of the month when they are fertile, that makes it even more disturbing. 20 men in less than a week? Eww. I'll be the first to admit that my kids don't all have the same dad. I've also been married twice before and I am VERY aware of who their fathers are.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    When you think about the fact that most women only have a few days out of the month when they are fertile, that makes it even more disturbing. 20 men in less than a week? Eww. I'll be the first to admit that my kids don't all have the same dad. I've also been married twice before and I am VERY aware of who their fathers are.

Is that an actual number or are you making that up?

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    From the few Maury episodes I've seen I don't think the 'only a few days out of the month when they are fertile' is something that they are aware of...

They seem to test every man they'veever been with... Depressingly sad if true, sad if faked.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    No there was actually a woman who had 20 something guys tested. Although like Mike said it could be that she didn't understand how a woman's body works. Apparently she doesn't or she would have known what causes pregnancy in the first place.
    Wait... You mean it isn't caused by kissing?!?!?!?!?!?!????!!!!????!!!???

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No there was actually a woman who had 20 something guys tested. Although like Mike said it could be that she didn't understand how a woman's body works. Apparently she doesn't or she would have known what causes pregnancy in the first place.

I guess it could be worse.At least they managed to contact the 20 men to test them.
    It's not like she had no idea who those men were.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom