• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This is how I felt about them little turbo crap cars last Monday!! I say we drag em out and beat em!

I'd like to beat the idiot that was flying toward me down an icy road and then spun out and almost hit me. I have no idea how his back end missed me but I got a damn big shot of adrenaline out of it...and NOT in a good way

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'd like to beat the idiot that was flying toward me down an icy road and then spun out and almost hit me. I have no idea how his back end missed me but I got a damn big shot of adrenaline out of it...and NOT in a good way
    Wow! Your feisty tonight! ( note to self, don't p*** off RnR tonight!)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Wow! Your feisty tonight! ( note to self, don't p*** off RnR tonight!)

Feisty is not the word for it. A 10 minute trip home took more than half an hour. Idiots were flying past me left and right and then ending up spinning out or off the road. What if one of those idiots had spun into me...into the back half of my car....where my children were????? Feisty would not have been the word to use in that situation

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Feisty is not the word for it. A 10 minute trip home took more than half an hour. Idiots were flying past me left and right and then ending up spinning out or off the road. What if one of those idiots had spun into me...into the back half of my car....where my children were????? Feisty would not have been the word to use in that situation
    When my son was about 6 months old, we pulled in front of our house about 8:00 on the evening after seeing grandma and grandpa, bout 2 minutes after taking my son out of the back seat, I drunk teenager came around the corner and totaled my car! The back end was gone! Would've killed my son for sure! Needless to say, two people went to jail that nite! Well worth the $2000 it cost me!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    When my son was about 6 months old, we pulled in front of our house about 8:00 on the evening after seeing grandma and grandpa, bout 2 minutes after taking my son out of the back seat, I drunk teenager came around the corner and totaled my car! The back end was gone! Would've killed my son for sure! Needless to say, two people went to jail that nite! Well worth the $2000 it cost me!

You got really lucky there. In this case I understand that people need to go places even in nasty weather. I need to go places too. But use whatever amount of brain you have and drive safely

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    You got really lucky there. In this case I understand that people need to go places even in nasty weather. I need to go places too. But use whatever amount of brain you have and drive safely
    Yup, that's why I was so mad at the young men who was in the ditch. Ya really gonna kill someone or yourself for beer? Just stupid!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

Whatever you did, props. Can't say I blame you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom