• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Oh Damiana will be so sad. She loves the drive to the babysitter's house because it's right as school lets out and there are school buses everywhere.

I know exactly when you drop them off then. I am usually sitting at the end of our alley waiting for the boys bus from a different IPS school and see one drive by from up the road.
    They go back I believe Jan. 6

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    It was not the case. I was not amused
    When I unloaded trailers for wal-mart we would get ammo in and it was HEAAVY and in small boxes.

We'd always have fun doing our best to act like it was light as a feather as we handed it off to whoever was newest... They'd always almost fall over it was pretty funny at the time [yes, they did it to me too].

Then there's the big boxes that look heavy but are light and you smash the box into your face or vice versa - tiny box looks small and you go to grab it and about throw out your back.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    When I unloaded trailers for wal-mart we would get ammo in and it was HEAAVY and in small boxes.

We'd always have fun doing our best to act like it was light as a feather as we handed it off to whoever was newest... They'd always almost fall over it was pretty funny at the time [yes, they did it to me too].

Then there's the big boxes that look heavy but are light and you smash the box into your face or vice versa - tiny box looks small and you go to grab it and about throw out your back.

It wasn't excruciatingly heavy or anything. I just wasn't expecting it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom