• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I know this sounds terrible, but alcohol is the best thing I've found to relieve my sciatica. Maybe its because it relaxes you.

Doesn't sound terrible at all. I've dealt with insomnia since I was a teenager. Most nights I have a couple drinks to help me sleep. Not enough to get wasted or anything. Just enough to relax me.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I started at around 4:30 and I'm finishing my second one. It doesn't take much to mess me up anymore and shoveling all that snow didn't help matters much. I might even have another one in an hour or so.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I do half booze and half mix usually. Last night I made the mistake of just drinking out of the bottle. Bad idea. I won't be doing that again anytime soon

If I get to the point where I feel like drinking it straight, I've already gone way too far and Ralph will be coming for a visit. I try not to go there because then its no fun anymore.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If I get to the point where I feel like drinking it straight, I've already gone way too far and Ralph will be coming for a visit. I try not to go there because then its no fun anymore.

Yeah Ralph hasn't visited me in a long long time. Ok well he did last night but not because I was drinking. That's actually what CAUSED me to drink. Last night sucked :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom