• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It's funny you mention that. I guy walked in today with a Glock, pointed it at me, and declared that a "live round was stuck in the barrel."

I quickly snatched it from him and took it in the back. It turns out that there really was a live round in that gun that was pointed at me.

Finger on the trigger and all the other good stuff?

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    It's funny you mention that. I guy walked in today with a Glock, pointed it at me, and declared that a "live round was stuck in the barrel."

I quickly snatched it from him and took it in the back. It turns out that there really was a live round in that gun that was pointed at me.

:facepalm:

Some people are just plain stupid.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Finger on the trigger and all the other good stuff?

It wasn't that bad. He didn't have his finger on the trigger. After I grabbed the gun I took it apart in the back. The bullet was WAY too long and had lodged in the chamber.

I told the guy to never enter our store with a loaded gun again.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It wasn't that bad. He didn't have his finger on the trigger. After I grabbed the gun I took it apart in the back. The bullet was WAY too long and had lodged in the chamber.

I told the guy to never enter our store with a loaded gun again.

He loaded it with the wrong caliber? :dunno:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    :facepalm:

Some people are just plain stupid.

We had cleaned the Glock 19 of his a few days ago. Somehow he kept claiming that it was our fault that the round was lodged the chamber. :dunno:

After I got the bullet unstuck, I measured it. The overall length was nearly 2/10 of an inch too long. I tried to explain that the ammunition was of poor quality, but he still left under the belief that we broke his gun. I didn't get so much as a thank you for fixing his gun free of charge.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    We had cleaned the Glock 19 of his a few days ago. Somehow he kept claiming that it was our fault that the round was lodged the chamber. :dunno:

After I got the bullet unstuck, I measured it. The overall length was nearly 2/10 of an inch too long. I tried to explain that the ammunition was of poor quality, but he still left under the belief that we broke his gun. I didn't get so much as a thank you for fixing his gun free of charge.

You're a jerk.I would have insulted you on top of that for your free service. :):

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Ugh I need to get this nut off...

I want to put this on...... its to tempting just sitting around....

IMAG0661_zpsrczk0bsm.jpg

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    You're a jerk.I would have insulted you on top of that for your free service. :):

I would have probably insulted you back. :p

I'm not sure if you have them in France, but many stores in the USA provide electric scooters/carts for disabled people to ride. Usually, the only people who use the scooters are individuals who are too fat and lazy to walk. A couple of weeks ago a fat guy on our scooter was wasting my time and asking to see tons on guns. When someone begins the conversation by asking to see small carry guns and ends up looking at AR-15's, you have a good idea that they aren't buying anything. After a while I realized that this guy was just killing time. Eventually, I told him that I needed to help other customers if he wasn't going to make a purchase. He got angry and said that he had something to tell my manager. I asked him what he wanted to tell them. He replied that he wanted to tell them that our scooter moved too slowly. In front of the guy, I got on the radio and told the manager that "Some guy out here wants to talk to you. He has some complaints about the obesity scooter." The guy got all red faced and zoomed away. It made my day.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I would have probably insulted you back. :p

I'm not sure if you have them in France, but many stores in the USA provide electric scooters/carts for disabled people to ride. Usually, the only people who use the scooters are individuals who are too fat and lazy to walk. A couple of weeks ago a fat guy on our scooter was wasting my time and asking to see tons on guns. When someone begins the conversation by asking to see small carry guns and ends up looking at AR-15's, you have a good idea that they aren't buying anything. After a while I realized that this guy was just killing time. Eventually, I told him that I needed to help other customers if he wasn't going to make a purchase. He got angry and said that he had something to tell my manager. I asked him what he wanted to tell them. He replied that he wanted to tell them that our scooter moved too slowly. In front of the guy, I got on the radio and told the manager that "Some guy out here wants to talk to you. He has some complaints about the obesity scooter." The guy got all red faced and zoomed away. It made my day.

lol :):

Yes I have seen those at Walmart but never in stores in France.
    I wanted to ride in one for fun but being a skinny guy with two legs I dont think they would have let me. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom