Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'll bet work will be really backed up for you???

How has training the new guy worked out??
    Yes, will be backed up a little. The new guy isn't working out. We have a new plan. The RV stuff is going to increase 30% in the coming months. So the big guy pulled the plug on the cabinet line. I will get a guy from there to help me out. I know him, he's a worker. This guy I have now doesn't listen, can't remember, and just don't care. Would rather stand around and talk all day. I don't go for that.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Lots of cichlids....not yet though. If I get this tank, I'm going to build a 3D background for it.
    Sounds like yer getting serious bout this fish stuff! My neighbor use to have a 500 gallon saltwater tank he had custom made. It was AWSOME! And there like a camp fire, you can watch em for hours. Be careful moving big tanks, don't want to break the seal. Good luck and posts pics when you get it done!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Sounds like yer getting serious bout this fish stuff! My neighbor use to have a 500 gallon saltwater tank he had custom made. It was AWSOME! And there like a camp fire, you can watch em for hours. Be careful moving big tanks, don't want to break the seal. Good luck and posts pics when you get it done!

Sounds awesome...I enjoy my 55 gal tank, just bitten by the bigger-tank bug

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Sounds awesome...I enjoy my 55 gal tank, just bitten by the bigger-tank bug
    Every time I buy a fish tank I end putting something else in them. Snakes, lizards ,anything but fish. I would go over to my neighbors and watch that tank for hours. Not sure what all the fish were, but he had alot of that living rock stuff that was cool. Had little plants and animals living in the rock. Very cool stuff!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom