Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Sittin in the recliner drinking Yuengling, wife on the couch drinking wine, about to get our haircut by her cousin. Exciting night at the jagee household.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Watching Doomsday Preppers.They still manage to find more :nuts: im surprised they haven't contacted you SnS. :):

I used to think all of those people were :nuts: but now I'm here stockpiling ammo. Just picked up 230 rds of .45 early tonight. Now I just need a bunker full of canned food and I can be on TV too!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Son is doing genealogy research and keeps messaging me again. Two nieces are plugged in on their "tablets" chatting with friends. Hubby watching tv. Cats all snoozing or washing themselves...pretty quiet here.

Had a nice call from my dad saying the kraut my mom brought home to him was as good as his grandma's....brought back some memories for him and he had to call me how good it was. We had a nice chat so that was a good way to end a crazy day. Oldest sister's husband was in the ER tonight with possible pneumonia getting all kinds of bloodwork, breathing treatments, steroids etc.

Their doctor's office has changed the way they do things and no longer take appointments. If you need to see the doctor, you have to call in the day you want to see him and they will try to get you in. They told her they could see him in TWO WEEKS! This is the craziest thing I have ever heard. She can't even schedule an annual exam ahead of time.....insanity is beginning already with this obummer care crap.

The neighbor lady I help got a letter in the mail today saying that her internal medicine doctor that got her meds all straightened out finally will no longer be seeing any patients in the hospital. Any of her patients that end up inpatient will be seen by a hospitalist and she will be kept informed on their progress and receive their records upon discharge for follow up with her. More obummer care crap.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I used to think all of those people were :nuts: but now I'm here stockpiling ammo. Just picked up 230 rds of .45 early tonight. Now I just need a bunker full of canned food and I can be on TV too!

It all depends why you do it.
    This guy believes he will have to fight the US military in the next few months so he's making as much ammo as he can. :nuts:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    It all depends why you do it.
    This guy believes he will have to fight the US military in the next few months so he's making as much ammo as he can. :nuts:

That is a little :nuts:

I'm stockpiling for no particular reason other than that I'll use it at the range eventually and it was a good deal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom